Saturday, September 15, 2012

UPDATE

Hello friends and fellow bloggers.  I am posting this message to inform you about the reason behind my lack of activity here this season.  Unfortunately, I have had very little time to create the usual in depth posts that I wrote for you in the past.  This is due to the fact that I am working now, and work takes up a lot of my time and energy.  I am sorry, but I can not bring you the Weekend Spotlight on a weekly basis at this time.

This is as disheartening for me as it may be for some of you who enjoy my analysis.  I will do my best to bring some content to this blog this season, at least at key points.  I am not promising anything, but please feel free to check back frequently.  I may find more time or energy.  I love writing about the Lions, but it is a hobby and it was a way for me to pass time while I was unemployed.  For those of you who know me from the Pride of Detroit blog, I still read there frequently and post on occasion.  You can always contact me via Facebook or Yahoo, when I am free, should you want to chat about football.

Until later...GO LIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment